- The administrator of personal data processed in the scope and purpose necessary to provide services is B.K. PROJECT PROMOTION, Ul. Jana Pawła II 36, 05-807 Podkowa Leśna, NIP 529 166 10 50, REGON 015455460 (hereinafter “Administrator”).
The data are processed in order to provide services, including for the execution of the contract, including the Product sale agreement, and in cases where it is necessary to fulfill legally justified purposes of the data controller, in particular for the purposes of direct marketing of own products or services, or in other purposes for which the user agrees, if it is required in accordance with applicable regulations.
In particular, it may be the consent to receive correspondence and commercial information regarding the Administrator’s own products and services and partners cooperating with the Administrator.
The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
- The administrator processes the data in accordance with the law, collects it for marked, legitimate purposes and does not submit further processing incompatible with these purposes. Data are collected only in an adequate, necessary and necessary range in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The administrator does not process specific categories of personal data.
The administrator makes every effort to protect the personal data of clients and users against unauthorized access to them by third parties and in this respect uses organizational
and technical security measures of a high level. The Administrator does not disclose personal data to any unauthorized persons in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in this regard. The Administrator may entrust another entity, by way of an agreement concluded in writing, with the processing of personal data on behalf of the Administrator. Data may be made available only to entities authorized to receive it pursuant to the mandatory provisions of law.
- The administrator stores data for the period necessary to perform the contract and for a time specified in the applicable law and not longer than necessary for the purposes of legally justified interests carried out by the administrator or by a third party, i.e. for the purpose of pursuing claims due to the activity. For purposes for which the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data, such data shall be kept until the consent is withdrawn.
- The data subject has the right to request the administrator to access their personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to object to processing in certain cases, as well as the right to transfer their data. The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in case of illegal processing of his personal data.
- If the data subject has agreed to the processing of his personal data in one or more specific purposes, he has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data marked as necessary, prevents the registration or submission of orders. If the processing of data is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject, before entering into a contract, it is necessary to provide the necessary and definite data.
- W Serwisie mogą pojawiać się linki do innych stron internetowych. Takie strony internetowe działają niezależnie od Serwisu i nie są w żaden sposób nadzorowane przez serwis My Mini Home. Strony te mogą posiadać własne polityki dotyczące prywatności oraz regulaminy, z którymi zalecamy się zapoznać.